For any enquiry about the Website operation, or any other please email: email@example.com.
©NOW_THEN. All rights reserved. All the contents displayed on this Website, including its graphics and source code are the property of NOW_THEN. Internet users accessing this Website may view the contents therein and download or reproduce them for their private and personal use on their IT systems, provided that they are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local computer network. The distribution, modification, transfer, public communication or any other act that has not been specifically authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a breach of these terms and conditions, and an offence punishable in accordance with Article 270 and successive articles of the Spanish Criminal Code currently in force.
NOW_THEN® and its logo are registered trademarks. All use thereof is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the owner.
NOW_THEN is hereby exonerated from all liabilities arising from:
a. Errors on the Website attributable to force majeure, unforeseen circumstances and other non-attributable causes.
b. Technical and/or mechanical difficulties or viruses that may occur whilst connected to the Internet (either via the Website or those of third parties), in the computer systems (software and hardware) or in the documents and files stored on computers.
c. Access by minors to contents included on the Website. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to conduct adequate monitoring of the activity of children or minors under their care.
Likewise, NOW_THEN. is not liable for the accuracy, updating and legality of the contents of the websites which, where appropriate, are proposed by the company or linked thereto. NOW_THEN is exonerated from all liability to users regarding the legal conditions of use and the contents of the various websites proposed by or linked to NOW_THEN, and the decision to agree to them is the sole responsibility of the user.
Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the processing of data and delegate in relation to the files/treatments identified in this policy is Andrea Salinas, on behalf of the trademark NOW_THEN, with head offices at Avda. Mediterraneo 4 under C, 28007 Madrid.
The personal data that is required, as the case may be, shall consist solely of those strictly necessary to identify and address the request made by the holder of the same, the interested. Such information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent in relation to the person concerned. On the other hand, the personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate purposes certain, not being treated further in a way incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each applicant shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general ends covered in this policy to enable it to provide the consent, precise and unequivocal for the treatment of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment.
The explicit purposes for which are carried out every one of the treatments are reflected in the informative clauses incorporated into every one of the data in response to the minimum needs to attend to any relationship of use, communication and commercial relationship with the brand and their platforms.
However, the personal data of the person concerned will be treated with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and respond to requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or system of data collection that the owner use.
Standing as a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, NOW_then gets express and
unequivocal consent of the holder of the same, through the incorporation of clauses of informed consent in different systems for the collection of information.
However, in the event that does not require the consent of the person concerned, the legitimization of treatment in which covers NOW_THEN, is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data of the person concerned.
As a general rule, NOW_THEN not applicable to the assignment or communication of data to third parties, except the legally required and the minimum necessary to run the commercial actions required by the person concerned through forms of purchase, to ensure services carried out by third parties such as the collection through secure platform and the transport of goods.
Where personal data is collected always directly from the interested, however, in certain exceptions, the data can be collected through third persons, entities or different services of the person concerned. In this sense, this will be transferred to the interested through informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period of time, once obtained the data, and at the latest within one month.
Retention period for the information of the person concerned shall be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected personal data, so that, once the purpose of the data will be canceled. Such cancellation shall give rise to the blocking of the data retained only at the disposal of the general government, judges and courts, to meet the potential liabilities arising from treatment, during the term of limitation for these, the abovementioned period shall be the
destruction of the information.
Rights of the persons concerned.
The rules on data protection provides a number of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the web site or users of the social network profiles from NOW_THEN.
These rights of the persons concerned are the following:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information on their own data is being processed, the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, the long-term conservation and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of withdrawal: The right to obtain the deletion of data on the following
- When the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or when the holder of the same remove the consent or when the person concerned is opposed to the treatment.
- When they have to be deleted pursuant to a legal obligation.
- When the data has been obtained under a service of the information society on the basis of the provisions of the art. 8 Po Box 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
- Right of opposition: the right to object to a specific treatment based on the consent
of the person concerned.
- Right to limitation: the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of the data
when any of the following assumptions:
- When the person concerned disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for a period to allow the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the treatment is unlawful and the interested party is opposed to the deletion of data.
- When the company no longer need the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the person concerned the need for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the person concerned has been opposed to the treatment while checking if the legitimate motives of the Company prevail over those of the person concerned.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured format of common use and readable, and to transmit it to another responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on the consent or the treatment is carried out by
- The treatment is based on the consent or the treatment is carried out by
- Right to file a complaint with the competent control authority interested parties may exercise the rights mentioned above, addressing NOW_THEN, by letter, sent to the following address:
HELLO@NOWTHENLABEL.COM indicating in the subject line of the right they wish to exercise. In this sense NOW_THEN will honor your request as soon as possible and taking into account the time limits provided for in the rules on data protection.
The security measures taken by NOW_THEN are those required, in accordance with the provisions laid down in article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, NOW_THEN, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs and the nature, scope, the context and the purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of likelihood and severity variables for the rights and freedoms of individuals, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a level of
security appropriate to the risk presented.
In any case, NOW_THEN has implemented mechanisms sufficient for:
- To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and treatment services.
- Restore the availability of and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a
physical or technical incident.
- Check, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the
implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the