YAMAMOTO© Japanese petroleum-free Ecoprene
Sporty racerback top with secure YKK zipper. Cheeky back cut bottom with zigzag finishes designed to stay in place in the waves.
Premium smoothskin 2mm neoprene with extrasoft nylon lining
90% NEOPRENE 10% NYLON
Premium Japanese Smoothskin neoprene by YAMAMOTO©
Sustainable Limestone based quality which replace the Petroleum source for a natural one.
The Ecoprene is an extremely delicate material which needs taking care of. Please follow these instructions carefully:
– Rinse well after use in fresh water
– Do not use any detergent or chemicals. Do not bleach or dry clean
– Hang it up carefully to drip dry in shade
– Keep away from the sun when unused
– Do not iron
– Excessive heat will cause the material delamination and break of the rubber
– Do not use in chlorinated water pools or spa
– Avoid rough or cutting surfaces that will damage the smoothskin surface
– We use a special protection packaging but allow light wrinkles in certain areas that will shade with use
– Quick clean of the garment can be done with a wet sponge or a wipe
Model wears M size. She is 1,79m height, 85 bust – 62 waist – 91 hips.
This model normally fits a size under. If you are in doubt between sizes we recommend to order a size up both top and bottom parts.
Free delivery to Spain (Peninsular) for orders from 60€Free express delivery worldwide for orders from 150€
Calculate your shipping rate:
The exact shipping rate will be informed during the checkout process.
We accept returns in all our items according to our Terms and conditions.
Our neoprene is sourced in Japan from the high-end manufacturer Yamamoto Corporation. Worldwide known as the top neoprene producer, they are committed to provide eco friendly materials for high function wetsuits.
The smoothskin used in our wetsuits is an eco-friendly material as the petroleum base usually used to produce the neoprene is replaced by a natural source of limestones mined in Japan.
This material is used worldwide by serious practitioners of marine sports and top athletes of surfing, free diving and triathlon. It stands out by its superior functionalities as water hydrophilic properties, high heat retention, light weight and stretchability.